Choose the best Apartment for you, based on the Length of your Stay and on the Size of your Group
For individuals or couples who stay in Milan more than two weeks our Studios offer the best value for money.
We recommend our Suite apartments to individuals and couples who place a premium on space in separate rooms for both short and long term residences, and for groups of up to four persons on business trips or holiday rentals.
For groups of up to 6 persons our Large Suites with 3 or four beds offer the best value. For larger groups we can offer several studios and suites in the same building either in via Pergolesi 31 or in via Pola 19. Some of our adjacent Suites can be combined into completely private 3 to 7 bedroom apartments.
The “Studio” format provides you with one large
air-conditioned living room with space & facilities for:
- communicating : navigate the Internet through our WiFi coverage* and have your friends contact you on a direct landline telephone number to your apartment
- relaxing : a large double sofa with TV (optional Satellite coverage) and DVD player
- cooking : a kitchen area with twin-hob, microwave-oven, kettle, toaster with saucepans, kitchen tools etc
- eating/entertaining : table with 4 chairs & crockery, glassware, cutlery etc
- sleeping : a double-bed with quality cotton linen and duvet
- laundry : dishwasher, washing-machine, steam iron & board
- storage : generous wardrobe & cupboard space
The en-suite bathroom includes a shower cubicle, washbasin, toilet & bidet, with mirror, shaver point & hair-dryer.
The large double sofa is actually a sofa-bed, so if required overnight the large double sofa can be folded-out to provide a second double-bed with a good quality mattress.
Find out more about our apartments’ features
* We can also offer an Ethernet connection to a high speed cable link to the Internet
Studio Sleeping Configurations
In STUDIO's living room
Single or couple
Conveniently situated in
via Pergolesi 31
a block from the Stazione Centrale (Central Railway Station).
Very conveniently reached by coaches from all three of Milan´s airports,
close to all the Metro lines,
well served by buses and trams.
They have elevator/lift access and
are in secure buildings with porter service.
Half of our apartments are in
Milan’s city-centre, near the Stazione Centrale (Central Railway Station)
The rest of our apartments are spread around Milan - see which location best fits your requirements